Beehive Beauty Night was a wonderful night.
Thank you to Katherine who planned it all and uplifted us all!
We won our volleyball game on the 30th so we are now going on to Regionals!
We will be playing three games on Thursday (November 11th) at 6:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Please contact Sister Whitehead if you have any questions.
If we do win 2 of our 3 games on Thursday, then we will be moving on and playing more games on Friday and Saturday (12th and 13th).
I will update with times as soon as I know them!
We are so happy to have Mandy with us in Young Womens now!
Welcome Mandy!
Thank you to Katherine who planned it all and uplifted us all!
We won our volleyball game on the 30th so we are now going on to Regionals!
We will be playing three games on Thursday (November 11th) at 6:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Please contact Sister Whitehead if you have any questions.
If we do win 2 of our 3 games on Thursday, then we will be moving on and playing more games on Friday and Saturday (12th and 13th).
I will update with times as soon as I know them!
We are so happy to have Mandy with us in Young Womens now!
Welcome Mandy!
No comments:
Post a Comment